DETAILS OF ANDHRA MAHASABHA IN HYDERABAD
The Andhra Mahasabha, formed in 1930 pushed for the social and cultural development of the people of Telangana. Previously it is called as Andhra Jana Sangham. In the 1930 conference, the Andhra Jana Sangham had converted into Andhra Mahasabha.
|1||Jogipeta||Suravaram Pratap Reddy||1930|
|2||Devarakonda||Burgula Ramakrishna Rao||1931|
|3||Khammam||Pulijala Venkata Ranga Rao||1934|
|4||Sircilla (or) Sirsilla||Madapati Hanumanta Rao||1935|
|5||Shadnagar||Konda Venkata Ranga Reddy||1936|
|6||Nizamabad||Mundumula Narsinga Rao||1937|
|7||Malkapur||Mundumula Ramachandra Rao||1940|
|8||Chilukur||Ravi Narayana Reddy||1941|
|9||Dharmavaram||Madiraju Ramakoteswar Rao||1942|
|10||Hyderabad||Konda Venkata Ranga Reddy||1943|
|11||Bhuvanagiri||Ravi Narayana Reddy||1944|
|12||Khammam||Ravi Narayana Reddy||1945|
|13||Kandi||Sardar Jamalapuram Kesava Rao||1946|
The Following are the short points of Andhra Mahasabha
- The 1st Conference was held in 1930 at Jogipeta in Medak district under the Presidency of Suravaram Pratap Reddy.
- The 2nd Conference was held in 1931 at Devarakonda in Nalagonda district under the Presidency of Burgula Ramakrishna Rao.
- The 3rd Conference was held in 1934 at Khammam district under the Presidency of Pulijala Venkata Ranga Rao.
- The 4th Conference was held in 1935 at Sirsilla in Karimnagar district under the Presidency of Madapati Hanumanta Rao.
- The 5th Conference was held in 1936 at Shadnagar in Mahaboobnagar district under the Presidency of Konda Venkata Ranga Reddy.
- The 6th Conference was held in 1937 at Nizamabad district under the Presidency of Mundumula Narsinga Rao.
- The 7th Conference was held in 1940 at Malkapur in Nalgonda district under the Presidency of Mundumula Ramachandra Rao.
- The 8th Conference was held in 1941 at Chilukur in Nalgonda district under the Presidency of Ravi Narayana Reddy.
- The 9th Conference was held in 1942 at Dharmavaram in Warangal district under the Presidency of Madiraju Ramakoteswar Rao.
- The 10th Conference was held in 1943 at Hyderabad under the Presidency of Konda Venkata Ranga Reddy.
- The 11th Conference was held in 1944 at Bhuvanagiri under the Presidency of Ravi Narayana Reddy.
- The 12th Conference was held in 1945 at Khammam district under the Presidency of Ravi Narayana Reddy.
- The 13th Conference was held in 1946 at Kandi in Medak district under the Presidency of Sardar Jamalapuram Kesava Rao.